Montly E-connect Newsletter
A wide variety of products are available with our program, the Cooperative Purchasing Connection.
CDW•G and the Metropolitan Educational Cooperative Service Unit Contract 014-E
When you buy from CDW•G, you get expert advice,superior customer support and extensive product and service offerings. And with AEPA Consortium contract pricing, we make purchase decisions easy for you. For classroom technology solutions, turn to the People Who Get IT — CDW•G. Learn more about the AEPA Consortium at AEPACOOP.org. Under the AEPA Consortium contract, CDW•G provides:
- Discounted pricing on the entire CDW·G catalog, featuring more than 1,000 leading technology brands of hardware, software and peripheral products and services support
- A dedicated account team for each state under the AEPA agreement, that offers advice and support, and is accessible via email, phone and the web
- Installation, ongoing IT support and other services available
- Ground shipping included on most credit-approved orders
- CDWG.com extranets that provide customized access to your account team, product information, purchase history, quotes and order status — plus the ability to track previous orders, manage asset-tagged items and order configured systems
- The CDW•G Software License Tracker extranet tool that allows your organization to track licensing agreements and expiration dates, generate standard reports or create custom layouts and schedule reports for delivery via email
To get started, contact your dedicated CDW•G account manager at 800.808.4239 or visit CDWG.com/aepa.
Conference Room Rental
We offer state-of-the-art conference room rental services to both members and non-members. For more information go to the Conference Room Rental page.
Metro ECSU provides administrative services to its members in several areas. For more information go to the Administrative Services page.
Metro ECSU Publications
During the school year Metro ECSU offers the Annual Class Size Study, Composite Calendar for All Metro Districts and edNews. For more information go to the Metro ECSU Publications page.
Metro ECSU Online Registration
View all listings and events offered by Metro ECSU and register at our Event Calendar page.
Cooperative Purchasing Services
A wide variety of products are available with our program, the Cooperative Purchasing Connection. Vendor contracts are established through a formal bid process conducted by Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC).
Metro ECSU Membership
Active membership in Metro ECSU is open to each public school district which has chosen to join the cooperative by paying the appropriate membership fees. With membership districts can participate and vote in the governance of the co-op.More Information