Deliver quality resources and services into the hands of our education partners.
To accomplish our mission Metro ECSU is committed to:
- Remain current on educational trends and evidence based practices that support student learning.
- Collaborate with education partners to continually identify their needs.
- Engage partners in defining, pursuing and providing quality resources and services.
- Provide high quality, cost-effective, customer-centered resources and services.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to support continuous improvement of resources and services.
- Communicate and respond to cultivate positive customer and community relations.
Julie Frame, 612.638.1508, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Room Rental
We offer state-of-the-art conference room rental services to both members and non-members. For more information go to the Conference Room Rental page.
Metro ECSU provides administrative services to its members in several areas. For more information go to the Administrative Services page.
Metro ECSU Publications
During the school year Metro ECSU offers the Annual Class Size Study, Composite Calendar for All Metro Districts and edNews. For more information go to the Metro ECSU Publications page.
Metro ECSU Online Registration
View all listings and events offered by Metro ECSU and register at our Event Calendar page.
Cooperative Purchasing Services
A wide variety of products are available with our program, the Cooperative Purchasing Connection. Vendor contracts are established through a formal bid process conducted by Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC).
Metro ECSU Membership
Active membership in Metro ECSU is open to each public school district which has chosen to join the cooperative by paying the appropriate membership fees. With membership districts can participate and vote in the governance of the co-op.More Information