Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper Job Position
The individual occupying the position of Bookkeeper for Metro ECSU will become part of a team in providing financial support for Metro ECSU. This person will:
- keep records of financial transactions for the organization
- process payroll
- maintain HR records for staff including but not limited to medical, dental, LTD, life insurance, flex spending account enrollment and maintenance, employee pension and TSA deductions
- process federal and state tax returns
- process accounts receivable and payable
- provide orientation training on payroll and benefits for new employees (individual or small group)
- or other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Associate’s Degree in accounting or bookkeeping or two years of previous related experience
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a variety of situations
- Demonstrates ability to work positively and professionally with others
- Proficient in financial software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess sound decision making skills and multi-task while working in an environment with specific deadlines
- Must have excellent client service skills
Salary Range: Dependent upon qualifications
Send cover letter, 3 letters of professional reference, and resume to: Susan Frame, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct questions concerning salary and benefits to: Julie Frame, email@example.com.
Deadline: Position open until filled.
Metro Educational Service Cooperative is a an Equal Opportunity Employer
Conference Room Rental
We offer state-of-the-art conference room rental services to both members and non-members. For more information go to the Conference Room Rental page.
Metro ECSU provides administrative services to its members in several areas. For more information go to the Administrative Services page.
Metro ECSU Publications
During the school year Metro ECSU offers the the Annual Class Size Study, Composite Calendar for All Metro Districts and edNews. For more information go to the Metro ECSU Publications page.
Metro ECSU Online Registration
View all listings and events offered by Metro ECSU and register at our Event Calendar page.
Cooperative Purchasing Services
A wide variety of products are available with our program, the Cooperative Purchasing Connection. Vendor contracts are established through a formal bid process conducted by Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC).
Metro ECSU Membership
Active membership in Metro ECSU is open to each public school district which has chosen to join the cooperative by paying the appropriate membership fees. With membership districts can participate and vote in the governance of the co-op.More Information