Who qualifies for this grant?
The program was designed to support concurrent enrollment teachers receive 18 graduate level credits in their area of instruction.
Information on who qualifies for this grant
Public education instructors who are currently, or in the future will be, teaching concurrent enrollment courses in high school settings and who have been nominated by their district to participate in the program are potential participants. In order to participate, district leadership must sign the participation agreement along with the list of participating instructors.
How can I participate in the Statewide Partnership?
- Ensure your district has submitted the participation agreement.
- Ensure your district has approved you as a potential participant.
- Browse available online programs/courses based on content areas and institutions.
(download the spreadsheet to view the full listing)
- Apply to institution following their instructions and register for course(s).
- Contact Angela Skrade at email@example.com for a letter of acknowledgment stipulating the number of credits you are approved to take. (LOA form)
- Tuition scholarships of up to $300 per credit will be paid directly to higher education institutions.
- Participants are required to have a letter of acknowledgement in order for tuition scholarships will to be provided.
- Individuals are responsible for registering for courses that meet HLC requirements for their content areas.
Angela Skrade, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Room Rental
We offer state-of-the-art conference room rental services to both members and non-members. For more information go to the Conference Room Rental page.
Metro ECSU provides administrative services to its members in several areas. For more information go to the Administrative Services page.
Metro ECSU Publications
During the school year Metro ECSU offers the Annual Class Size Study, Composite Calendar for All Metro Districts and edNews. For more information go to the Metro ECSU Publications page.
Metro ECSU Online Registration
View all listings and events offered by Metro ECSU and register at our Event Calendar page.
Cooperative Purchasing Services
A wide variety of products are available with our program, the Cooperative Purchasing Connection. Vendor contracts are established through a formal bid process conducted by Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC).
Metro ECSU Membership
Active membership in Metro ECSU is open to each public school district which has chosen to join the cooperative by paying the appropriate membership fees. With membership districts can participate and vote in the governance of the co-op.More Information